Monday 21 April 2014

My Leggies are SORE!

I really don't think I'm suited to late-in-the-day cycling.  My legs feel heavy and nervy.  I've had my milk shake and some soup and some Skittles (the 'taste the rainbow kind', no bowling kind.) I'm still struggling, but I'm faster.  A whole half mile per hour faster up Warren Wood. So I've kind of earned these sore legs.




In other news, the Etape is looming... ish.  I've to be fair taking it easy, with the odd folly out on the brompton but I haven't hit the Turbo in some time.  This week was mostly taken up painting the living room with a whole day devoted to shelves that thought they were a prop in Kripton Factor.  I'll remedy that tomorrow with a session - a short half hour.  We're doing a large route at the weekend, so we can put in a few routes the week after should we need to.  Perhaps a drive out to Warren Wood and hill repeats.  There's also the fairly big hill just out our road so, plenty of options available

No comments:

Post a Comment