Saturday 24 May 2014

(Wrote this last night but forgot to publish)Curiouser, and Curiouser





So having basically ensured that I won't be walking properly for a fair few days (it's muscle fatigue, the kind that gets sore the further away from the incident, and slacks off after you move) I decided to do some yoga this morning.  A mixture of hatha and Ivangar, as thems my hommies.  I was trying to put some effort into it, and got quite a sweat on but after I finished I looked at my heart rate monitor and it said 68 bpm.  My resting heart rates 60.  My pottering about heart rate is usually about 80, as is my getting ready for a ride.  Is this normal?  Please let me know.

I'll obviously keep an eye on it over the next couple of days.

Jx

(Today)

Sweaty Betty Strikes again.

When I'm wanting an easy time of tit I tend to go for a turbo training session.  Which is what I did today.  My da's up so I managed this as soon as I got up (more or less).  I've managed to burn 500 cals but i didn't look at my heart rate - though before it was more of a normal rate.

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment