Wednesday 29 April 2015

So.... did you go?

I would like to say that I was there the day about 75 people showed up at Hazelhead Park to ride through Aberdeen to raise awareness of cleaner air and safer roads.


I'd like to say I was there the day that the sun shone on the quietly rolling Fairy Booters as they cycled through a city happy to see them out. 


I would like to say I was there at Marishal College with 150 other people who agree that air pollution, road infrastructure, and more healthier ways of travel are important.




 I instead have to say that as people made their way from Hazelhead to Marischal, I was in Glendoebeg, climbing a 5 mile hill and being snowed on. In April.  That was pretty glorious too.

Were you at Loch Ness this weekend?  Did you join the Pedal on Parliament in Edinburgh or Aberdeen?  What was the best thing about the day?

Jx

Photos have been provided by the pretty excellent Ruth Wolfe of the Aberdeen Cycle Forum.

Join me on bloglovin'Twitter, and Pinterest (though to be honest I don't Pinterest too much, or at all).  Care to leave a comment or a post suggestion?  All comments will be answered, unless ofcourse it's spam or an advertisement (it will be deleted).  

No comments:

Post a Comment